1. I have worked as travel agent for over 23 years, so I know a few things about travel!
During this time, I have experienced the highs and lows of the world including the Ansett Collapse, 9/11, GFC, SARS, Swine Flu, The Royal Wedding(s!), the Internet and many more.
It’s taught me to expect change, and adapt quickly when it happens.
The way I work may have changed, but what I do has not.
Avis Travel Agent
Scholarship – 2017 Finalist
2. I have 2 young children and a husband…And they are my guinea pigs!
Unlike those other organic companies, I do test all my travel products out on humans!
And they’re more than happy to take part.
3. The things I know most about are skiing and snowboarding, cruising, and awesome places to take your family on holiday.
When I am not dreaming about travel, booking your next holiday or mine (!), travelling, snowboarding .. I am chasing after my family at Nippers/Little Athletics/Triathlons.. and whatever activity they have signed up to try.
4. My plan in life is to visit every ski resort in the world.. and with Canada, Australian and NZ almost ticked off, USA and Japan.. I am coming for you next!
5. My biggest belief is that travel is the best education any one can be given.
I only need to hang out with my kids to know the benefit they have from seeing the world.
Want to know more about Kim Mason, or keen to get in touch to start planning your next family holiday?
Head to www.travelmanagers.com.au/kimmason for all her contact information and to join her E Newsletter.